We are promoting the sustainable development of communities in local areas by offering tailored holiday packages from general cycling but also including hiking, rafting, truffle hunting, horse riding or geocaching activities.
- In our offers, you will always find:
- friendly and experienced guides.
- bicycles, accessories, accompanying van and GPS assistance;.
- comfortable accommodation in local traditional houses
- flexible vacation dates and customized tours
- fun activities with local flavor and traditional local cuisine
- complimentary gifts and local souvenirs
Tour leaders are trained on issues such as respecting wildlife and local culture and to advise travelers accordingly.
We respect local economies by using local family-run hotels wherever possible, employing local guides in key places and encouraging our guests to buy local. Therefore we generate greater economic benefits for local people and enhance the well being of host communities, improves working conditions and access to the industry. We involve local people in decisions that affect their lives and life chances. We make positive contribution to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage and to the maintenance of the world’s diversity. Carpatbike is culturally sensitive, engenders respect between tourists and hosts, and builds local pride and confidence.
Not only we do operate in a responsible way but we also contribute to and supported projects in many of the regions we travel to: Tasuleasa Social, Biserici.org, Green Agora, the Velorution project, BALKAN Velo Trail project, Let’s do it Romania, Transylvania Geoquest, Petrom and Raiffeisen Bike racks projects.